Subject: Submission of "Liberty Alliance Trust Models Guidelines Document" to the SSTC

Colleagues,

We have received the following submission of materials from the Liberty
Alliance.

The submission document, as received, is appended to this message. The
document includes a statement explaining the submitters' compliance with
OASIS rules.

These rules may be found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/guidelines.php#contributedwork

In particular, rules governing IPR of submissions may be found in Section
OASIS.IPR.3.1 of:

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

Please note that the TC is obliged to accept any submission that conforms to
OASIS rules.

However, the precise role of any submission in the specification drafts
created by the TC is governed by the actions of the TC members and of the TC
as a whole.

Prateek & Rob

SSTC Co-Chairs