Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups - hirsch-sstc-lecp-draft-04.pdf uploaded

Tony

 >  I'm say that PAOS may not be needed if a general SOAP client
 > is  available and then if needed I could build a LECP or other client on top
 > of that.

PAOS is a  reverse SOAP binding that is not addressed in your general SOAP contribution proposal. The LECP component is also not addressed.

We voted at the F2F to incorporate the LECP and PAOS+LECP material.

This does not preclude additional work on the SOAP profile you have proposed, which is more than a SOAP client, but rather a SOAP client that can process WSS, obtain tokens, and follow a profile such as proposed.

regards,

Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia