Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups-draft-sstc-solution-profile-soap-02.pdf uploaded

>TLS sometimes becomes problematic to use everywhere so one profile (as
>described here) is the use of SOAP between SS and SA and the SOAP message
is
>protected via WSS, this does not preclude other profiles.

Maybe I'm being nit picky but I'd just hate to see every possible message
authentication technology be labeled a profile. I'm not saying we can't or
shouldn't profile WSS itself to constrain the options involved when its used
in this context, but that's a profile of WSS so to speak, not a SAML
profile.