Subject: Re: [security-services] EDITORIAL: accessing the "latest" versionsofSAML documents

Good question.  I think we should keep these revision-less because of
the benefits of allowing implementors to keep their references
consistent during active development, but we need to make sure to
include a description of the publication date and change descriptions in
the comments in each schema document.  I'll also endeavor to keep the
home page links *very* fresh so that it's easy to grab the latest files.

Sigh.

	Eve

Scott Cantor wrote:

>>So let's not change how we were doing things; let's continue to be
>>"revision-ful" for all documents.  I'll just update the home page
>>periodically to scoop up any doc revision link changes.
>

> Schemas also?
>
> -- Scott
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com