Subject: Re: [security-services] Propose addition of a SubjectRef element

What about the integrity of an assertion that references a subject in
another assertion. Couldn't this situation be really problematic,
especially spoofed by replacing the referenced subject in an assertion
with another assertion with a different subject? Or even an accidental mix
up?

Cheers,
-Polar