Subject: Re: [security-services] Call for SAML V2.0 Implementation Guidelineseditor

Looks like we have a winner, folks!  Charles, thanks very much for
volunteering.  I will let those who contributed the Liberty
implementation guidelines provide you with source files if you want
them.  If I know John Kemp, he will already have nicely OpenOffice'd
them and applied our standard OASIS template...  (hope hope)  I will
also send template info to you separately.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

	Eve

Charles Knouse wrote:

> I'll volunteer to be the editor of the Implementation Guidelines.
>
> -- Charles

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com