Subject: Bindings and profiles revision

I'm working on splitting "Bindings and Profiles" into two documents, "Bindings" and  "Profiles".

There is some material that applies to both which it would make sense not to replicate, to avoid both confusion and maintenance issues.
In particular, the section "Specification of Additional Bindings and Profiles" applies to both, outlining common rules for new bindings and profile definitions.
In addition, the section on Confirmation Identifiers might not fit either document.

Should we put these in the core document, a compliance document or somewhere else? Shall I remove them from the revised Bindings and Profiles documents?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia