Subject: [Fwd: [Saml2004-tech] FINAL draft of SAML V1.1 Tech Overview]

By rights I should have included the SSTC list on this announcement as
well.  The document is now frozen for RSA interop purposes; however, if
you see any corrections that need to be made, send them here, and John
Hughes (when he's back) or I will look at them.

Thanks again to John for his great work on this!

	Eve

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:28:17 -0500
From: Eve L. Maler <Eve.Maler@Sun.COM>
To: Saml2004-tech@cfrq.net, saml2004@cfrq.net,
jennifer.scheer@entegrity.com, Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

You can find it here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5493/sstc-saml-tech-overview-1.1-draft-01.pdf

As requested in my mail to these lists last Friday, "please be prepared
to print some copies of this document and bring them with you to the
interop.  (We're doing this both to save printing costs and to give us
the longer lead time we've needed to actually write and edit this
document.)  It would be ideal to print/copy it in color and 2-sided, but
do what you can.  Bring as many as you think you would like to hand out
at your station -- 10 or so would be great."

Thank you!  If you have any questions, let me know.

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com