Subject: FW: [chairs] need your comments on DocMgmt system requirements

FYI - If you have comments, please send them to Prateek or myself and we'll
pass them along...

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020
mailto:rphilpott@rsasecurity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 2:49 PM
To: Chairs OASIS; Jeff Lomas

TC Chairs, Secretaries:

Early last month I sent out a request for your input on priorities for
new functionality that OASIS needs to provide to the TCs. It's obvious
that our first priority needs to be a document management system. OASIS
management and technical staff have agreed to this.

I've put together a draft functional requirements document for this doc
mgmt system and would like to get your feedback. It is very important
that we have the requirements correct and complete before we start
development of the project -- many of you are developers so I'm sure
that you understand the importance of this.

Please send your comments in the next week or so if at all possible.
Jeff Lomas, our Technology Services manager, and I will be finalizing
these requirements and starting system design and development by the end
of this month.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org

DocMgmt req.doc

DocMgmt req.doc