Subject: Belated agenda for today's focus group call

Sorry for the delay in getting this out; there was some confusion on my
part...  We're having a focus meeting today 9-10:30am PT (noon-1:30pm
ET).  Call setup details available at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/

Agenda:

- Timeouts (in order to finish W-1)
- The metadata schema (towards W-3)
- Bindings and Profiles document changes and the thin line between them
- Review Ron's and Scott's AuthNReq/Resp proposals
- Assertion-level subjects (issue CORE-6)
- Anything else people would like to cover

Sorry, I don't have time right now to associate links with these!  I
will try to do this before the call.

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com