Subject: Re: [security-services] OpenOffice.org template and sample

Eve L. Maler wrote:

> I've attached a new version of the template which, thanks to Frederick,
> has a number of fixes in it.  Yell if you have any problems or questions...

uh, my mailtool doesn't show an attachment to the msg I'm replying to here.
Plus I don't find a doc in the doc repository..

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/documents.php

..with "spectools" or "sample" in the filename.

perhaps its just me, but if someone can email me the latest
"spectools*sample*.sxw" doc, I'd appreciate it.

thanks,

JeffH