Subject: RE: [security-services] saml-tech-overview-1.1-draft-01 feedback

Frederick,

many thanks for the comments.   Given its "high visibility" - I believe its
important to get a new version out ASAP.  So if any one else has
comments/suggestions - please let me know by the end of this week and I will
publish a new version early next week.

John

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave
_workgroup.php.