Subject: RE: [security-services] F2F Logistics for Austin, TX

I'm out of the office today, I'll check each of the hotels within walking distance personally on Thursday to see if they have free high speed internet access. I know that you can walk from La Quinta, Fairfield (11201 N. Mopac Expressway AUSTIN, TX 78759) and Wessesley Inn (http://www.wellesleyinnandsuites.com/hotels/hfac.shtml), The Fairfield has free internet access as I see the sign everyday I pass by the hotel. All other hotels are not in walking distance (due to no side walks).

There is also a Fry's Electronics (large one) Store about a mile north of IBM.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for Tim Alsop <Tim.Alsop@CyberSafe.Ltd.UK>Tim Alsop <Tim.Alsop@CyberSafe.Ltd.UK>

          Tim Alsop <Tim.Alsop@CyberSafe.Ltd.UK>

          03/10/2004 02:27 PM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "Reid, Irving" <irving.reid@hp.com>

cc

security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

RE: [security-services] F2F Logistics for Austin, TX

Anthony,

Do you mean the Marriott Fairfield at 959 Reinli Street AUSTIN, TX 78751 or at 4525 South Interstate Hwy 35 AUSTIN, TX 78744 ?

According to Marriott website neither of these have high speed internet access.

However, the Fairfield hotel at 11201 N. Mopac Expressway AUSTIN, TX 78759 does have high speed access ?

It seems that a lot of people don't plan to hire a car and need to walk to IBM offices, so maybe if we cannot find a good hotel (with high speed internet) within walking distance a kind person/persons with a car can collect us from a hotel in the morning and take us to the IBM office ?

Thanks, Tim.