Subject: AuthnRequest

Scott,

when I started to initially develop the KRB use cases it transpired that
<AuthnRequest> would satisfy part of the requirements.  In particular by
being able to obtain an assertion for the requesting principal or an
Artifact/reference to an assertion.  Having just re-read the latest core
spec I can't determine how an Artifact/reference could be returned.

Could you (hopefully) point out how this this requirement is satisfied.

John