Subject: RE: [security-services] Authentication Method

Not sure of the overlap, the URI (whatever the SSTC version is)  simply
indicates that the authentication context for the assertion can somehow be
described using the AuthnContext structure.

Is this a meaningful constraint? i.e. are there authentication technologies
that couldn't be described using the authncotnext structure? If there are,
we should modify authncontext to include them.

Paul