Subject: RE: [security-services] Core-08 is now available

It's unfortunate that ArtifactRequest does sound like a request to obtain an
artifact.  But it's consistent with the other requests and queries in that
regard.  i.e. an AttributeQuery is a query for an assertion with a specified
attribute or set of attributes. An ArtifactRequest is a request for an
assertion associated with the specified artifact.

At least we don't have a method such as in WS-Trust which uses both
"request" and "response" in an element name.  It defines a
<RequestSecurityTokenResponse> message... now is that a "response to a
request" or a "request to obtain a response" or ...? :-0

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115