Subject: Re: [security-services] Core-08 is now available

Just a quick note on this point before I catch up on my other dozens of
unread SSTC messages...  ArtifactRequest made more sense when it was
defined side-by-side with AssertionIDRequest, which I had renamed thusly
after seeing AssertionRequest and ArtifactRequest side by side and
wanting to make them more consistent.  The idea was that ArtifactRequest
was a request for an assertion by means of an artifact, whereas
AssertionIDRequest was a request for an assertion by means of an ID (or
so went my tortured renaming logic in order to leave the existing names
mostly undisturbed).  But given the confusion/comments on this point,
and given our repositioning of ArtifactRequest as a protocol binding
that returns a protocol message and not a mere assertion, renaming of
ArtifactRequest is in order.

	Eve