Subject: Re: [security-services] BPP vs BAP for SAML 1.1

Hi,

Wouldn't that sort of information typically belong in the implementation
guidelines document? So, if one were writing an implementation that
supported limited browsers, one would want to know that the artifact
profile might be more suited for that purpose. That said, it might be
still be nice to explain what the profiles are in the overview at least.

BTW, there is a discussion of artifact vs BPP in a mobile environment as
part of the Liberty ID-FF 1.2 Implementation Guidelines document,
available on the public Liberty website.

Cheers,

- JohnK