Subject: F2F in Austin TX

So I have the head count and names from the ballot. I had only 1 dietary request so anyone else has a need please speak now. I'm assuming the following start and end times for building access. Coffee in the AM and lunch at NOON, there will be drinks (hot and cold) available throughout the day. I'm still working out the internet access, not sure if it will be available yet.

March 30th : 9AM - 5PM

March 31st : 9AM - 5PM

April 1st: 9AM - 12 noon

Link to Austin Airport http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/austinairport/ for more info if you need it. There is a super shuttle service from Austin Airport (http://www.supershuttle.com) if you need it.

You all will need to register at building 904 (seem attached map), either Mike, Paula or myself will be in the 904 lobby Tuesday to escort you all to building 901. Also attached are directions to IBM, please note that the IBM building that we are in, are the light colored 8 story (some say pink) buildings (as across the street is an other IBM site). So heading North on Burnet Road IBM is on the right hand side see ibmaustin.jpg for location.

(See attached file: austinairportmap.gif)(See attached file: ibmaustin.gif)

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122

austinairportmap.gif

ibmaustin.gif