Subject: Re: [security-services] AuthenticationMethod / NameIdentifier andKerberos authentication

Hi Tim,

 From what you're saying, I gather the following things about Kerberos
as an authentication method:

1) The Kerberos auth method itself is governed by RFC 1510.
2) Pre-authentication may take place.
3) Pre-authentication methods may be specified independently of RFC 1510.

So, it seems to me that 2) and 3) are actually contextual information
further describing the Kerberos authentication (ie. that pre-auth took
place with some authentication method). Is that a correct interpretation?

Cheers,

- JohnK