Subject: RE: [security-services] What's more important for the June F2F: Location or network access?

Perhaps if we don't have Internet access we can progress SSTC work faster by focusing on the work at hand.

Will you personally have external Internet access regardless of site, so that the TC can access materials on the net if necessary?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

wmVM.dS41MPUkLQmIQ-&csz=toronto%2C+on&country=ca),

OR

We can have the meeting at HP Canada headquarters, 5150 Spectrum Way, Mississauga, ON, which is about a mile from Toronto Airport (YYZ), in a sterile hell of cubicle farms separated by wide parking lots, but *with* Internet access (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ovi=1&zoom=6&mapdata=lkA%2fomiQSEYckvZce8qIrJlwaDT3DTvt2NA8%2fA6LQCPJhoa291MnbH7eXElJBlsNtWpDf%2b9UuTLz6QA0P5Cb6ftxt9yinhtDEZbpYuHH0M%2bRRPL7ldwqK%2f11ZJBTcjKWUheFoUH5RwmsWdxGnr1D%2bX%2f4MF2gNo69LWVQYG2BNq97baoiGfxH6bHMjq9knd1HjRMCE9Q85PzA5h0ES39MKGr2RAi52AhXxYErE9r3ml%2bP56AdNhkgqzUY8GqtfKtUPg3XPdxAGhAG4dWvwT%2bGpF%2fBHuZDGQDf7Pv2WKxC2KjosxmVhnCTH9M%2bhWa060kxCnJyGqseYHjXfiDsamGuMg%3d%3d).

 - irving (my living-downtown bias is showing, isn't it?) -