Subject: RE: [security-services] What's more important for the June F2F: Location or network access?

To answer a couple of the questions that have come in:

Yes, I (and any other HP employees) can have internet access from 901 King; the conference room is inside the firewall, so we can't allow non-employees to connect.

The Spectrum Way office is reasonably near the airport hotels; there's a Sandalwood Suites within ten minutes walk (high-speed internet might be a problem), but you'd probably want a rental car to get to any of the others.

The drive from Spectrum Way to downtown is around 1/2 hour off-peak, could be over an hour during rush.

 - irving -