Subject: Core-13 and updated schemas uploaded

Things should be mostly in sync now. 12->13 is a minimal change, but I did
chop off Condition from the subtype element names. That seemed to be the
only abbreviation left undone that had relatively universal agreement.

I suggest we *not* spend time on calls worrying about abbreviations and
focus on the substantive work left. We can hash out the final schema in
Toronto and just vote there instead of wasting time arguing about minutiae.

That said, the sample assertion I ran through the parser was a *lot* more
compact. ;-)