Subject: Agenda for SSTC conference call, 25 May 2004

[I'm sending this out on behalf of Prateek and Rob, who are having
trouble connecting.  Sorry I haven't provided handy links for
everything...  Note that the SSTC home page should link to the latest
drafts of all the documents.]

Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950 #351-8396

1. Accept minutes from last call

2. Final exact location for Toronto F2F

3. Review latest changes to the spec drafts

4. Work on issues from the issues list (prioritization is indicated in
the Revision History table in that document)

5. Action item status, if time

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com