Subject: RE: [security-services] Comments on Core 13 & Profiles 08aroundSubjectConfirmationData

> 1) a subject confirm themselves to an assertion that is not
> yet valid?
> 2) a subject confirm themselves to an assertion that was
> valid but has since expired?

I'll defer to other opinions, but my take was to say nothing and view them
as independent issues. It seems unlikely that any use case for confirming
outside of the assertion validity period exists, but I didn't see a strong
need to call this out.

The SSO profile needs to explicitly note that "the assertion MUST be valid",
and "the bearer MUST be able to satisfy the confirmation method", which
includes the time window...

Other opinions?