Subject: RE: [security-services] RE: AuthenticationMethod / NameIdentifier and Kerberos authentication

Paul/John,

So, is this the latest version of the document with an incorrect header,
or an old version with wrong filename ?

Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Madsen [mailto:p.madsen@entrust.com]
Sent: 26 May 2004 20:14
To: Tim Alsop; John Kemp
Cc: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org; Tim Alsop
Subject: RE: [security-services] RE: AuthenticationMethod /
NameIdentifier and Kerberos authentication

Tim, I believe John is off line at Liberty meetings but I believe you
are
correct that there is a mismatch between the document header, it doesn't
accurately reflect the actual doc version.

John, if you are online, apologies for jumping in.

Paul

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/l
eave
_workgroup.php.