Subject: XACML Profile of SAML V2.0 Attributes

Anne told me that Hal had taken an action to send this out, but since I
haven't seen it across the transom yet, Anne gave me copies to forward.
  (She notes that it's only 22 lines of normative prose! :-)

Anne and/or Hal, I hope you will follow up with the appropriate
description, but I believe that this is intended to be a contribution
from the XACML TC meant for consideration by the SSTC in our V2.0
Profiles document in the Attribute Profiles section.

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com

sstc-xacml-saml-attr-profile-2.0-draft-03.sxw

sstc-xacml-saml-attr-profile-2.0-draft-03.pdf