Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 8 June 2004

Regarding this:

Steve Anderson wrote:

> Minutes for SSTC Telecon, Tuesday 8 June 2004
> Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950 #351-8396
> Minutes taken by Irving Reid
> 4. Recent document updates
>
> A) authncontext draft 5 from John Kemp
>
> Implements transition from using the 1.x SAML authentication methods to the new authncontext, and profiling authncontext methods that replace the 1.x methods
>
> More examples of authncontext classes, and guidance for others to create and publish their own
>
> Proposes a place on the web site for others to publish authncontext classes, like we have a list of third party profiles
>
> Plans presentation and further discussion at F2F
>
> Rob P: Points out that the document does not seem to use the standard template
> John K: Will check

I'm prepared to do copyediting to bring all the spec drafts into
compliance with the current look etc., if it is acceptable for me to
work on them during the week of June 28 (I'm pretty solidly booked the
week of June 21).

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com