Subject: RE: [security-services] New profile language

May I suggest some enhancements:

"The SSTC welcomes submission of proposals from OASIS members for new
Profiles, Bindings, and Authentication Context Classes, etc. OASIS
members may wish to submit these proposals for consideration by the SSTC
in a future version of the specification. Other members may simply wish
to inform the committee of their work related to SAML. Please refer to
the SSTC web site for further details on how to submit such proposals to
the SSTC."

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Cantor [mailto:cantor.2@osu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 12:44 PM
To: SAML
Subject: [security-services] New profile language

How about something like:

"Profiles (or bindings or context classes, etc.) may be developed by
groups
other than the SSTC. OASIS members may wish to document and submit them
for
consideration by the SSTC in a future version of the specification, and
other groups may simply wish to inform the commiteee of their work.
Please
refer to the SSTC web site for further details."

This is in reference to a comment about whether non-members could even
submit a profile, I guess. If that's not an issue, we could simplify the
language further.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/l
eave_workgroup.php.