Subject: sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figure-browser-sso-overall.pdf

  initial draft figure for section 4.1.2 of sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-draft-11.

lessee, it could be made smaller (if size is an issue) by making the fonts
smaller and thus the containing callout boxes smaller.

anyway, pls lemme know whatchyall think and we can get this refined and then I
can use it as a template and crank out the others.

thanks,

JeffH

sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figure-browser-sso-overall.pdf

sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figure-browser-sso-overall.eps

sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-figure-browser-sso-overall.sxd