Subject: No focus call today? Was: RE: [security-services] Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 22 June 2004

I'm not completely sure how to interpret the following excerpts from last
week's minutes when taken collectively:

>    - Begin weekly quorum calls July 6, with quorate portion
>      expected to occur in first hour, and focus portion to follow for
>      remainder

>- Eve: this 29 June call a focus call?
>    - Prateek: there is a proposal to go to weekly formal calls
>    - Rob: Jeff's suggestion was to make first part of weekly calls
>      "official" with votes, etc, then treat remainder as focus call
>    - Irving: so, do we start weekly calls next week with chair pro tem,
>      or just wait until July 6?
>    - [MOTION] Begin weekly quorum calls July 6, with quorate portion
>      expected to occur in first hour, and focus portion to follow for
>      remainder
>    - [VOTE] no objections, accepted

>- Prateek: looking at schedule ...
>    - next meeting is 6 July

I'm drawing the conclusion that not only is there no quorum meeting call
today (29 June) but there will also not be a focus-only call today.  If
anyone who was on last week's call can confirm or correct this
interpretation, I'd appreciate.

--jl