Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML 2.0 tech overview - initial diagrams

Scott,

I will draw them all any way.  Then later we can decide which to include and
produce a description.  At least this way we can validate whether the way I
have interpreted the profiles/bindings combinations is they were intended to
be described.

Hopefully I should be able to post all the diagrams either later today - or
tomorrow.

John