Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML 2.0 tech overview - initial diagrams

Didn't take that long ...

Would appreciate that these are checked - and then I can start producing the
text.

One comment on the Artifact binding.  Whilst the Web SSO profile description
gives you good information on how the AuthnRequest and Response protocol
messages flow through the system - the same can not be said about how the
Artifact is used (on both sides).  I would recommend reviewing the profile
description again and inserting more text around the artifact "use case".

John

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave
_workgroup.php.

web sso - all flows.pdf