Subject: Re: [security-services] Issue CORE-21: Consent vs. Reason

BTW, the reason why I'm sending out all these messages about open issues
is that ideally we should close all "normative-text-related" issues
before we go to last call.  This just seems right to me.

But in the case of CORE-21, if it's just a generalized concern, then
perhaps we can include a question about it specifically in the notice of
last call, and/or maybe send a note to saml-dev about it. ??

	Eve

Scott Cantor wrote:
> I doubt it, but I'll try and post something about why I think there's a
> problem. I suspect it will just come up during last call and be fixed before
> going to final CD.
>
> -- Scott
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com