Subject: Action item summary

> #0164: Add doc text for profile, etc. submission process
> Owner: Scott Cantor

Closed, I've added the text proposed by Rob to both bindings and profiles.

> #0173: Add XACML profile to profiles doc
> Owner: Scott Cantor

Will close this week.

> #0174: Document values for DCE attribute names
> Owner: Scott Cantor

Will close this week, assuming I can dig them up.

> #0166: Investigate use of Wiki from teh web site
> Owner: Scott Cantor

Not high priority, but I think Internet2 can host this at some point with
the OpenSAML site.

> #0171: Need profile designator for stmt/query?
> Owner: Scott Cantor

Will close this week.

> #0125: Propose language to explain that AuthNResponse may
> contain attribute statements
> Owner: Prateek Mishra

I added language in profiles for this, needs review.

> #0168: Provide advice on preventing caching in proxies/agents
> Owner: Hal Lockhart

Hal gave me this text, it's in bindings now.

> #0150: Relax Single AuthNStatement Constraint
> Owner: Scott Cantor

Closed, it's in profiles.

> #0141: Review/fix boilerplace text for Artifact Protocol
> Owner: Eve Maler

This is closed, I factored this out into a more general statement about
signatures in core.

> #0138: Schema snippet for UID Attribute Profile
> Owner: Scott Cantor

Will close this week.

> #0178: SessionIndex clarifications
> Owner: John Kemp

I closed this by clarifying that it's optional in core, but required during
SSO if you support single logout profile.