Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-schema-authn-context-kerberos-1.0.xsd uploaded

Oops. Maybe "preauth-data-type" is better than just "preauth-type" ?
This is then closer, and more consistent with the name used in IETF
documents.

Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Alsop [mailto:Tim.Alsop@cybersafe.ltd.uk]
Sent: 07 July 2004 14:03
To: john.kemp@nokia.com
Cc: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups -
sstc-saml-schema-authn-context-kerberos-1.0.xsd uploaded

John,

I have a few questions about this Kerberos context class schema.

It is clear to me where the "preauth" is represented since it looks like
an attribute of the AuthnMechanism element. However, I think that
"preauth-type" should be used instead of just "preauth"

It is not clear to me why references are made to challenge response -
can you explain this element and how it would be used with Kerberos
authentication ?

Thanks, Tim.