Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-schema-authn-context-kerberos-1.0.xsduploaded

Tim,

I can't claim to know everything that the original author was thinking
of when he created these categories for the authentication context, but
my understanding of the "dynamic" nature of this particular plaintext is
that some piece of dynamically-generated information is included in the
plaintext that is encrypted with the session key - so, the timestamp,
that I believe is included in the "plaintext", would qualify as dynamic
plaintext...

- JohnK