Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML 2.0 Technical Overview uploaded

Hi John/Eve, in the discussion of the various permutations of the bindings
for the SSO profile in Sections 4.1.2-4.1.9, an introductory table to these
sections would be useful , something like the enclosed perhaps

Additionally, only 8 (not 6 as suggested) of the 12 possible permutations
are described. We should discuss why the other 4 (those that would have the
response sent using the redirect binding) are not presented.

Paul

members/leave_workgroup.php.

binding-permutations.pdf