Subject: RE: [security-services] EDITORIAL: status of all drafts (long)

> Website:
> - Are we starting to make our drafts publicly available again?
>    If so, I will start updating the web page again as of next
>    Tuesday.  Otherwise, I'll wait until we go to Committee Draft.

I thought so, so I updated my core changes as a public draft. We got no
last-call comments outside the TC, so it seemed moot to me anyway.

I'll be getting remaining TODOs on profiles/bindings/metadata done by next
meeting. If I can cook up an encryption example for core, I'll do that, but
if anybody has one handy, please send it to me.