Subject: Re: [security-services] Reminder: please review contributor lists and sendupdates

I know this is uncommon, but I'll throw in my $.02 on this subject :-)

I believe that people who made material contributions to the *Content*,
not necessarily the actual text, should be listed.  So if someone
heavily participated in meetings, if we took someone elses work and
adapted it to our work, if someone materially helped build the
concepts that were documented in the text, they should be listed
as a contributor.

Being listed there is, for many people, a "thank-you" from the TC
for them having helped make the spec what it is.

As I said, just my $.02.

Conor