Subject: Re: [security-services] Reminder: please review contributor lists and sendupdates

> ii) I think it's also important to tell the public which companies were actively involved in writing the specifications.

hmmm, I don't know the motive behind this statement but in my view any company or individual that participate in writing the specifications or takes the time to meet the voting guidelines or participate in interops or votes or participates in F2F meetings deserve same level of recognition. Not all companies have the same resources to participate like other companies.

So I'm not sure of the value of the different levels of participation acknowledgments (as there are to many and they are subjective), to me its the Editor(s) (and folks that wrote input documents) and the members of the TC. I guess I'm naive here.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122