Subject: RE: [security-services] Reminder: please review contributor listsand send updates

Being specially noted may be counterproductive if it ends up being
confusing.

Several people, including Marc Andressen and I were noted as major
contributors to the HTTP spec. I have often had people refuse to believe
that I contributed to the draft because they only read the list of people
who sent emails to the mailing list.

So if you do anything different (which may not be a good idea) make sure it
is additional, not in place of.

	Phill