Subject: RE: [security-services] counter proposal on contributor/acknowledgement lists...

Personally I don't wish to be listed as a 'Contributor' to a document based
solely on my membership in the TC. It would devalue the efforts of those who
actually did contribute.

Rob's proposal to 'acknowledge' (in a differentiated manner) my membership
seems far more appropriate.

On the other hand, I was an editor of an input Liberty spec and Rob's
proposal would  acknowledge this fact in what seems a fair and appropriate
manner as well.

Paul

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave