Subject: Re: [security-services] SSTC Focus Call Minutes, Augiust 24

Oh.  I suggest that we use something like the convention that we used in
V1.x for managing interim drafts, with a little twist.  Interim updates
to the first CD rev would be named and uploaded like this:

   sstc-saml-core-2.0-cd-01a
   sstc-saml-core-2.0-cd-01b
   etc.

When we approve ...-cd-01x as new Committee Drafts subject to amendment
to turn them into ...-cd-02, I (and Rob, if he wants) can leap into
action and make the document ID, filename, and Status section changes.

	Eve