Subject: RE: [security-services] AssertionConsumerServiceIndex vs. AssertionConsumerURL

Just a final clarification, I think we should add some verbage
around the AssertionConsumerURL element along the lines of:

    The IdP MUST verify that the URL is within the control
    of the provider for whom the Assertion is being
    requested.  This can take the form of requiring that
    the provider sign the request, or some other means
    outside the scope of this specification.

Conor

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave_workgroup.php.