Subject: Comments on core-2.0-cd-01 - SessionIndex description

SessionIndex description is overly restrictive.

 The definition of SessionIndex Section 2.6.4 line 962 is too restrictive. I
 suggest changing the sentence:

     Indexes a particular session between the subject and the authority
     issuing this statement.

     Indexes a particular session between the subject and the
     authenticating authority.

 The rationale for the change is that I would expect there could be
 cases where there is not a session between the subject and the
 assertion issuer but there is a session between the subject and the
 authenticating authority. In other words the assertion issuer is not
 the authentication authority.

--
mailto:gfe@sun.com                                     http://tinyurl.com/yrbj6
 "There is more to life than increasing its speed."  -- Gandhi --