Subject: Suggested text to clarify lack of "direction" in use of NameQualifier, etc.

It may not be essential, but since I did note that it might be worth a
clarification, we could add something along these lines to section 8.3.7 in
the paragraph where the NameQualifier rules for this format are discussed:

"Note that a different system entity might later issue its own protocol
message or assertion containing the identifier; the NameQualifier does not
change in this case, but MUST continue to identify the entity that
originally created the identifier (and MUST NOT be omitted in such a case)."

I view this as a clarification because it's my reading of the implication of
the current text.