Subject: Future meeting schedule for SSTC con-calls

MARK YOUR CALENDARS…

As we agreed today, this is a reminder that we have decided to go back to bi-weekly official con-calls with focus calls on the off weeks.  The schedule is now as follows:

28-Sept: Focus call

  • This would normally be an official call, but it is being cancelled and will be replaced by a focus call.
  • There is an outstanding request to use focus calls to make progress on a SAML interop event

5-Oct: Focus call

12-Oct: Official meeting call.

  • Review/decide on responses to any input received on the public review period.

19-Oct: Focus call

26-Oct: Official meeting call.

  • We anticipate that this will be the first call following the completion of the public review period (assuming it is a 30-day review).
  • Plan to vote to re-affirm current specs as final Committee Drafts
  • Plan to vote to submit CD specs to OASIS for consideration as OASIS standards.

2-Nov: Focus call

9-Nov: Official meeting call.

  • We will be working to prepare the submission package so we can get it submitted before the 15th.

Etc…

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.