Subject: Agenda for 12-Oct SSTC con-call

We are back on our bi-weekly official meeting schedule and tomorrow’s meeting is an official voting meeting.

Prateek and I are both traveling.  Prateek will probably not be on the call.  I may very well not be able to make it myself.  Eve has graciously volunteered to act as chair pro tem for the meeting.

Dial-in: +1 865 673 6950 #351-8396

1.        Approve minutes from 21-Sep-04 con call:

2.       Dist list discussions:

·         Eve/Anne’s XACML-related: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00018.html

·         Gary E nits: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00017.html

·         Paul M: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00011.html

·         Paul M metadata errors: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00005.html

3.       Public comment messages:

·

4.       xxx

Glossary:

- Prateek proposed tweaking some definitions around "federation"

Metadata:

- Discussion around ResponseLocation, WantsAuthnRequestSigned,

   AuthnRequestSigned, AttributeAuthorityDescriptor, and

   RoleDescriptorType

SAML V1.1 Technical Overview:

- A series of comments came in on saml-dev

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115