Subject: [no subject]

I STRONGLY disagree with making this change.  The SSTC has over 260
members, of which 40-50 are active voting members.  However, our TC
regularly receives valuable input on email discussion topics from
members that don't have currently active voting status.  These postings
are from folks such as those in other TC's that monitor our list because
those TC's have some dependency on ours. Requiring folks to find some
other mechanism to provide their input simply throws up barriers in
front of them and will in all likelihood result in us not receiving that
input at all.

The input from these members is very important to us.  I believe this to
be a bad change of policy that goes against the open, free exchange of
ideas that we rely on.

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer=20
RSA Security Inc.=20